Re: Getting Looping Gear through US Homeland Airport Security

Airport security is a sham.  Jeffrey Goldberg has been writing hilarious
(and sad) articles about this for several years.

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2010/10/for-the-first-time-the-tsa-meets-resistance/65390/

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2008/11/the-things-he-carried/7057/

There are only two things that have increased airplane safety since
9/11, reinforced cockpit doors and the fact that passengers will never
again obey hijackers.  The rest has been an enormous waste of money.

I got to experience the back-scatter scanner on my way back from Jan Jose,
or as Goldberg likes to call it the Federal Dick Measuring Device.
Next time I'm going to opt for the pat down and have some fun with it.

Jeff (aka "The Resistance")