RE: Octratrack

I will get one as sson as i can, hopefully before christmas and I hope it will be diffrent. I will report on my experiences. Perhaps it will not replace any existing looper, my main hope is that it gives me some creative new ideas. I don't rellay KNOW how I will use it... it will be a fun expriment..
Btw there is quite a lot of inforamation up at Elektrons site. I think parameter locks, sequencer and all the rhytmic stuff is enough new and intresting stuf. However I hope it has feedback control, and rhytmic insert/replace (perhaps controlled by sequencer) but mainny I will try to appraoch it as unkown territitry not as a EDP replacment or something like that. I rather hope that it will NOT replace the EDP but do something rather diffrent.. and cool...