Re: Who's using what...

Matt Stevens schrieb:
> I use 2 line 6 DL4s, a digitech whammy and a boss volume pedal. LR
> Baggs acoustic pickup is vital also on my crappy broken Ibanez acoustic.
Don't forget to mention that black shiny thing under the red one -
that's what we're interested in! ;)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattstevensguitar/2801019186/

Uhm, about the question that was asked:
Most of the time, it's either The Grand 3 (controlled by Kurzweil
K2600XS) or trombone/voice noises into computer (TC Konnekt 24D
interface) through Ableton Live, which is used as a VST host for Möbius
and some other stuff.

Sometimes, though, I use a little bit more:
http://www.myspace.com/moinlabs/blog/525812431

(please do ask if you want more details - I'm too lazy right now to type
it all down).

          Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de