Re: Who's using what...

Like Tony I (rarely) play out although Rick Walker wore me down, got me out of my cave and I did play Y2KX with a bit smaller rig :), thanks Rick again and again btw!

At home but not limited to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jdzz/sets/72157625375694693/
Alesis Bitrman, BBE Optostomp compressor, Alesis Smashup, Boss DD 20, too many wires!, 2880 fs, Alesis Ampliton, Lexicon Vortex x2, Vortex ex ped , EH 2880, Alesis Philtre, 8 ch mixer, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Digitech Bad Monkee, Digitech Distortion Factory, Way huge Swollen Pickle, Fernandes Retrorocket w/sustainor system x2 now, Fernandes Decade w/ sustainor, oud, Ibanez acoustic/electric, ex ped's, Digitech RP 250, Line 6 M9, Digitech Time Bender, Digitech Hardwire Reverb,

This is just the current active setup, more in boxe's, closet's etc. Embarrassing really! Soon to slowly implement, drumroll here, laptop!

peace out,

Jeff

http://www.myspace.com/loopsinphasespace
http://jeffduke.bandcamp.com/