Re: TouchOSC / Bidule / Plugins HELP...!

ok, so i truned off my router and followed the instructions given (didn't bother with a password) and i was able to connect my ipod to my computer with no problem. i just went to my wifi settings on my ipod and selected my computer from the list of available networks (the others were my neighbour's wifi). no base station needed.

sim