RE: Tip on a great free reverb plugin (for lappy loopers) PSPPianoverb

Thank you for this Per.

Before I left on tour i purchased a Receptor and would love to see if this guy loads.

While we're on the topic, any recommendations on other free plug-ins / websites would be greatly appreciated.

The Wandering Madman