Re: RE: Tip on a great free reverb plugin (for lappy loopers) PSPPianoverb

FRO DIDDLY wrote:

> While we're on the topic, any recommendations on other free plug-ins /
> websites would be greatly appreciated.

I moderate a site at www.tribe.net  called Audio Plugin Junkies Annonymous
that is devoted to freeware and shareware plugins.

http://PLUGINS.tribe.net/

Tribe.net  sadly,  is a shell of it's former self but there have been
close to 1,000 people
on that particular tribe including several pro VST developers (and some
familiar faces
from L.D.) and all the archives are there where there are literally
hundreds of
free VST, AU, TDM and other plugins  mentioned.

I have NOT updated it in a couple of years at least and VST production
(which parenthetically
still runs heavily in favor of the PC vs. MAC operating systems) has
just mushroomed
so I imagine there are hundreds of cool new VSTs out their that are
either free or inexpensive.

Just put freeware VST Plugins into Google or any good search engine and
plan to take the night off
downloading things,  and the next month off learning how to use them.

Good luck,  if I can be of assistance, Fro,  just let me know.