Re: Re: Ok, back on topic, shoe question?

Dayglo Orange, UV Active Converse High Tops

I own two pairs (including one that I've never opened) purchased
ridiculously
cheap at Hot Topic on sale.

They've never let me down.

It's vastly important , from a live loopers perspective to use black
shoe laces
and lace then so that they look like stripes and not typical criss cross
patterns.

I can't overestimate the importance of this feature, although
using black magic marker to black out the Converse Logo and
to black out the front rubber white of the shoe are also a huge factor
in my own live looping successes.

rick walker

ps watch for my upcoming release:   Dayglo Orange Plastic
available only in fancy, one of a kind, original folk art, USB stick
form ...............  coming in this next year.

I'm going to stage and film a large, long live show to augment live
performances in
Europe and the UK as well as some studio performances.
Dayglo Orange Plastic will be the only material used, sonically.  I
promise.

I feel like this community only gets to see me play in 30 minute
sessions when
I'm stressed out of my mind about the rest of the looping festivals (or
trying to get
onstage quickly at festivals).    I really want to do a long show and
document it this year
to share with you all.  I haven't put out a live looping CD in several
years to it's time, I think.

You should all buy it merely to see these amazing live looping shoes at
work.......lol