Re: Re: EME moonbounce?

The problem with this idea from a practical standpoint
is I think that any wire that would carry an audio signal is also
going to be an antennae.

the reason why long runs of microphone cables always use balanced chords
is to defeat this phenomenon.

two wires are thrown out out of phase and the audio is only passed through
one.     consequently,  any radio  signals that come in through the wire
will cancel each other out being 180 degrees out of phase with each other.

Also,  the spool would need to be unravelled because if it wasn't , then
the sound
you put into it would just transfer through all of it since it would be
touching.

You might find a highway construction site (if anyone is constructing
hiways in
the crumbling empire of the US these days) and catch them
right as they are laying cables.

You'd have to contact them officially as I imagine that it's illegal to
be on site of
such construction (due to the huge amount of theft of wire from
construction
sites these days........copper is really, really valuable and thieves
target new building
sites constantly, making a lot of money if they get away

Cool idea.  I hope you can manifest it.

Merry Christmas,  Daryl.   May 2011 be a fantastic year for your
considerable
talent and artistry.

rick walker