Re: EME moonbounce?

The signal would be electrical and not audio, of course.  and the very
long wire would essentially act like a large resistor.
signal to noise might become a factor to deal with

this reminds me of folks who listen to lightning strikes  (called
'whistlers' ) by attaching some sort of electrical device to long runs of
wire fencing out in remote , northern plains areas.

lightning strikes around the world generate fluctuations in the magnetic
fields that can be picked up my these very long 'antennas'

for a better source of info than my questionable memory...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whistler_(radio)

-Qua