Re: New software multi effect plugin, PSP N20

thanks for the thorough review Per.  I was looking closely at this as I was a PSP nitro user, and your comments capture my attention much more than their description!

I have the same problem understanding why to upgrade to the PSP 85.  Do you use that as well?

Whatever holidays you celebrate, I wish you happy ones.

All the best,

Todd