Re: OT: All I want for XMAS is a box truck. Help appreciated.

The US Post Office also sells their vehicles used for what can be
quite a discount.  If you're mechanically inclined and ready to take
care of it they can be excellent deals.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos