Box truck

Here's my suggestion, you can find older, maybe repo'd box truck that has changeable signage, then you can sell ad space to some PC company you dont mind promoting, and also have a way to promote your shows.

To be more O(n)T I did the same thing last year, no signs, but I found a box truck that was converted to a camper in the front that has the back half open with a slideout, so my pipedream is a portable performance area with fast connection so I can stream from the rest areas or wherever!!

Will send some pics sometime.

Andy Owens
1-800-AndyOwens
Sent from my iPhone