Re: low cpu midi appegiator

ahh no, i didn't realise you had the player (i didn't know it existed until just now). you'll need the full version to load the ensemble, sorry

sim

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 6:10 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:
Thanks Simeon,

Forgive my ignorance, but can I use this, I dont have the full version of Reactor, only the player (which incidentely gives me quite a few things to play with.. the new micro prism synth for example this xmas, was totally free...)

Can I still use this with the player? If so where should I save it to? Its an,, ensemble? right? can I just make a folder somewhere..?

mark