Re: low cpu midi appegiator

OK cool... I wrote a few lines of intention a moment ago,
>midi in from keyboard port
>should "scan" the notes played and play them in sequence. (first try to get UP working)
>doubling. It needs to be possible to add an octave jump per note, so that a single key press will play two notes... this is just a matter of multiplying the recived notes by 2 and playing them after the initial sequence.
>midi out to synth

step one... juet get an in and and an out working, with someting in between to check that its works...

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 9:41 PM, Simeon Harris <simeonharris40@googlemail.com> wrote:
yeah, i really don't like the way bidule looks either. in fact, i really don't like much about it at all, apart from it's atability. it just doesn't look FUN in the same way that audiomulch does. i couldn't afford audiomulch at the time i bought bidule and havn't bothered to change.

just for giggles, i'm going to have a go at this and see if i can get it to work. we can be newbs together. i'll let you know how i get on

sim