OT gear for sale

Hi gang I'm facing a  slow January and February and have to pay for a
new instrument that is being built as well,  so I'm parting with a few
things.
  Please contact me Off- list  regarding prices, specs etc..  i'll be
posting soon on E-bay as well.

Rane SM-82  8 stereo channel mixer
TC Electronic Fireworx with expansion card, manual and 2 custom made
insert cables
ART ProMPA two channel rackmount tube preamp,  first generation
Carl Martin Compressor
Lehle D-loop stereo loop selector
Roland GR-30 Guitar synthesizer,w/ manual, power supply, gk cable and
one gk2a pickup and mounting bracket
RMC nylon string multi-saddle roland GK ready pickup system, with
break out box and cable

Happy New Year

Bill