Re: Q Steps (SUS = Substitute) commands in the LP-1

Rick Walker wrote:

> In order to get this to work you need to program a button on your midi
> pedals
> (back in the main menu) with Q replace on the first command and Q
> replace on the second command.
> (I'm not even sure why this is necessary but I know practically that it
>is)

The first QReplace command causes the lP1 to wait for the next
quantise point, then it goes into Replace and also blocks
the LP1 from processing any more commands until the next
quantise point is reached.
The Second Quantise command then ends the Replace.

It's actually not a SUS function in any sense except
that it mimics how the EDP deals with quantised SUS
in the cases when the button is released *before* the function starts.

andy