Re: Re: The EDP and the Looperlative

TBH Rick... although Andre certainly "made it his funky groov thang"... Loop windowing really is just a built in, everyday, bit of EDP Bread and Butter, for anyone who uses an EDP, the reason I say this is because it really just the way the EDP does UNDO.
So if you undo, you are kinda windowing... at least if you have changed the length of the loop AT ALL... longer OR shorter, some kind of loop windowing will occur. Its one of the beutiful things about playing with an EDP, you stomp about inserting, multiplying up, multiplying down undo a bit, long multiply, insert a few subs, over dun over the lot twice, multiply out as you play, cut it right back to a glitch, and undo... and WHAM... all sorts of wonderful snippets of memories pop out.. its almost like a broken mirror of sound, little fragments of the sound pictures reflecting tiny pieces of long forgotton sounds... *long toke* ---- exhale... um... and... um.... where was I?

Mark