Re: another mobius question

That should be perfectly possible to script. Sorry, but I don't have
the time to construct it now. I never learned scripting, just mocked
up whatever I needed by trial and error. One scripting concept could
be to start out Multiply, then use a bunch of "wait subcycle" lines
undil throwing in Record when the script arrives to the next last
subcycle. But that would always create a loop of a new lenght; one
subcycle shorter than a cycle. I guess you want your magic button to
work also on longer loops of several cycle's lenghts? Then a more
mathematical approach would come in handy... maybe using Instant
Divide and Instant Multiply in the script?

I do a lot of this stuff by physically stepping the Instant Divide and
Instant Multiply buttons so I guess it would work in a script too. I
typically combine the coefficients 3 and 4 to truncate a loop into a
slightly longer or shorter loop. I can't see the math now though for
how to make that end up as exactly one 8th Per Cycle shorter.

Per