Re: another mobius question

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 7:02 PM, Jeff Larson <jeff@zonemobius.com> wrote:
>  If you always want to trim an amount
> equal to the *original* subcycle length you could do this
> with a global variable.
>
>  !name Trim Last Subcycle
>  Variable global trimSubcycleLength 0
>
>  if trimSubcycleLength == 0
>     #first time here, remember the length
>     set trimSubcycleLength subcycleFrames
>  endif
>
>  Variable trimFrame loopFrames - trimSubcycleLength
>  if trimFrame <= 0
>     # we've trimmed down to 1 subcycle, reset the length
>     set trimSubcycleLength 0
>  else
>    Wait until frame trimFrame
>    TrimEnd
>  endif

Wow! I just played with this now and it is super cool!!!!  Made two
simultaneous riffs inside one loop each. One riff being played an
octave higher. Then I nuked the last subcycle and the goddamn magic
went almost sufian!

Nice getting back to an important point in using loopers to perform
with; to instantly compose stuff that wouldn't be playable! Look out -
it's the Glitch Terror!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se