Re: another mobius question

yes i'm on 1.43

my bad about the messages - i didn't have the message box in UI

but it definitely doesn't work. it repeats the current 16th (i have 8ths set to 16), but when it reaches the end of the cycle, that 16th is halved

if you press the button again, you continue to hear hear the current 16th as normal and the behavoir repeats

the messages show that the currentslice is advancing, but you don't hear it

sim