Re: Mobius scripts audio examples

thanks jim! writing the script is only half the process really. it's what you find you can do with it later that's the fun part. per is very good at this second part and always seems to manage to come up with something very musical, very quickly. it takes me a bit longer, but it's a nice process, nonetheless.

sim