Re: Simeon's CopyPan script for Mobius (Re: a fun little mobius scriptand a question)

Louie Angulo schrieb:
> To do basic looping is really easy, specially you being familiar with
> both devices as well,once you get your laptop if u are in a budget get
> the cheap presonus firebox,works excellent with mobius and rock solid

+1 on the Presonus Firebox - I had been using that myself a lot for my
live setup (actually Rick, all the time we spent together in a live
context - your festival 2006 and the various occasions 2008) I was using
this thing, and although it's not by any means one of those audiophile
or feature-ladden beasts, it would be my recommendation for a reliable
budget audio interface - still use it for feeding the MoinSound Studio
Sessions into the stream...

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs