Re: Looper, instrument or a recorder?

It really depends on the user. I'd say most of the users I know
(myself included) still use it as a record/playback device to enhance
their instrument. One rule of thumb might be: how often do you put the
guitar down and just play the looper?

...but I'm pretty strict with my definition of instruments. For
example, I don't consider midi controllers to be instruments either.
(They're interface devices for computers, which are the instruments.)

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com

Andy Owens <andy@1800dialword.com> was all: