Re: RC-50 and sucking at syncing and some sucky customer serviceto boot

PIM Contact wrote:

> So, here is the part about their customer service.  I emailed them
> trying to ask about this..
>
> " stereo audio is twice as difficult to sync and/or time-shift
> than mono audio."
>
> - Are you kidding me?

It's my favourite time on LD when someone posts a workaround for
some issue with a loop device that the manufacturers can't fix.

Not even our resident experts, (who have some *very* deep knowledge
of the RC50 haven't got it to sync).

The Roland/Boss answer suggests that they think you have to time stretch
a loop in order to sync it. That simply isn't the case.

I wonder if you're benefiting from clock accuracy, by setting master and
slave
to the same tempo, rather than an actual sync.

andy butler
ps. can't you turn down the vol of the guide track and save that setting
in your preset?