Re: Roland GR-55 guitar synth (Re: klobucharian idyll)

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 5:04 AM, Andy Owens <andy@1800dialword.com> wrote:
> I played with the gr55 at namm, guitar part was cool, had never played
>one before. The looper was very simple, about like the old boss pedal,
>the looper control is on the pedalboard.

I wonder if you can lead in the guitar pickup outputs (two coming out
a Stick) into the pedal to mix them with the Roland sounds, all going
through the effects as well? Combined with the simple looper that
would make a very compact and versatile performance setup (no laptop
nor extra looper or effect pedals needed).

Didn't see any note on Tap Tempo control, but I would guess that is
possible? Quite essential for playing with a band.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com