Re: new gear i've seen vids of: boss rc3/rc30/vox thing/tcelectronics flashback delay.....looper as instrument vs storage

hey Scott i hear you,is just marketing to keep buying all this
shit,they probably already got loopers planed for years to come with
all of that sutff we want but will give them to us eventually in dosis
they dont want us to o.d.like hendrix did
cheers
Luis