Re: LP2 at namm

The effects look like looping-related commands.

On a picture of the pedal, they are listed as:
Retrigger Once
Continue
Retrigger Random
Retrigger Continuous
1/2 Speed
1/4 Speed
Replace
Reverse
Replace 1/8
Replace 1/16
Replace 1/12
Replace 1/24
Replace 1/7
Replace 1/9
Replace 1/10
Replace 1/64

I don't know what the "retrigger" or "replace" ones do. It looks like
you can assign the above effects to 2 footswitches.

Something I didn't know before - it uses standard SDHC cards!

Price point is $300, with a $30 discount if you pre-order. I did. :)

...and it's on looperlative's website now:
http://www.looperlative.com/proddetail.php?prod=LP2

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com