Re: Re: LP2 at namm

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Andy Owens wrote:
> I liked playing around with it, my only two points were that it would be
>nice to know what effect is armed, and the effects work on the whole set
>of primary loop and overdubs, which is a bit foriegn to me, but I'm used
>to the LP1.
When you toggle the effects button, it lights up which effect is being
used, Andy.
> By the way, chatter from bob at the show was he will be putting some
>time on the LP1 this year, woo hoo!!!

Oh yes,  Andy Butler and I have been working on some very cool new LP-1
functionality  (not found in any loopers so far) for the new year!

I'm excited about the possibilities.

We'll let you know when we're there,  I promise.