Re: LP2 at namm

oh yes i know thats a great one and i owned it for a while, but im
minimizing now to a pedalboard since im doing pub gigs where space is
critical as well as setup time,so i still have hopes for a stomp with
simple midi capabilities.
i had high hopes for the eventide time factor,it has 12 sec looper and
is midi and though it send a start and stop comand to my adrenalinn
the loop will not stay in sync with it.Most stomp midi devices dont
put any effort on syncing the looper,but only the delays.it would have
been cool because you can pitch shift the loop and you can degrate it
so it sounds lo-fi.plus its small size is perfect for a pedalboard.
damn they almost did it!
Luis