Re: LP2 at namm Louie's start/stop

Louie Angulo wrote:

> so i wont even send start/stop? being the only looper with midi on the
> market it would be sad if it didnt,
> C mon give us those 2 at least Bob!
> cheers
> Luis

Hi Luis,
You'll have to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think sending
midi start/stop is user configurable on the EDP,
with the default setting being to *not* send them.

There are certainly times you *don't* want the drum machine to
come in as soon as you close the loop, and to stop every time the loop
stops.
(and I remember a *really* nice example of the drum machine coming
   in at the end of the piece on your cd).

The LP2 is aiming at simplicity of use so I can see
that it probably isn't practical to have midi start/stop
as a switchable feature.

I can't imagine that Bob and Rick wouldn't take your suggestion very
seriously,
as it could well come under "making an advertised feature work"
rather than adding a new feature.

all the best
andy butler