semi OT: practice amp for looping

Hello,
I'm sure I'll get some good advice from the looping community so even if
it's a bit OT, i'll ask.

I'm searching a small amp to practice at home. Something under 150$ and I
think that with 15W, it will be enough.
I investigated something like the fender mustang, the line6 spider or
roland
cube but I'll use this mainly for looping and  it would be nice to have a
solution where I can overdub differents sounds with different FX.

As I won't find any amp with an FX loop in this price range and i already
have some amp modelling tool ( zoom G2 and Johnson J-Station), would it be
OK to buy a keyboard amp instead. The range will be wider and I can also
us
it to loop bass/synth and voice. Any inputs regarding this solution? Any
proposal? I already tested putting my J-sation into my home HiFi but I
don't
get the response I expect from a guitar amp. It seems to lack some
compression and I don't get the "oomph" that I can get even with a very
low
budget amp (think the squier you get with beginner pack).

Thank you for any info;

Ben.