Re: LoopGrass

Thanks Jim, yes I have known Steve Kaufman for a long time. We did a Japan tour together, co-billed, it was a blast. Taught Kaufman Kamp two years ago and hope to be back in 2012.  He is a great guy and an uncredible bizness person, genius.

Havent really gotten too far with Bluegrass looping, but now that I'm happy with my rig and all my instrument sounds, its next.

Cant compete with yall on making weird sounds but I would bet I'm a better banjo picker than most loopers!!! Oh wait on fiddle I can make some very weird sounds!!!

Andy Owens
1-800-AndyOwens
Sent from my iPhone
So the typing might not be my best!