Re: a couple of new Darkroom vids

Really excellent work Os and Michael.  Simeon thanks for passing these pieces along.  I commented on both on Vimeo but particularly as I noted, enjoyed the contrast between lyricism and pulse in the music piece.  The imagery angles and views in both the documentary and performance were very cool.  Michael I'm glad I had the chance to NinJam with you a few years ago, actually it was one of my very first NinJams.

Jim