Re: Rick's percussion post

Heck that guy will never make it!!!

It dont really what kinda box we beat on, 90% of audiences dont have a
clue.

Now what I always wanted to do is a combination, and put drum triggers on
stuff in my show like:
Dead cats
Live armadillo
Skillet
Bloody halloween head
Jar of mayonaise

But you gotta remember thats from a guy who's newest band name might be
Afraid to Fart, so I'm kinda weird.

Andy Owens
1-800-AndyOwens
Sent from my iPhone