Re: PLEASE EDIT YOUR REPLIES! 8 Daily Digests today

Labeling is useful - but I'm finding many other Gmail services too
incredibly helpful! Especially since all my work is freelance based
with dozens of clients, deadlines to match and field activities to
prepare in time. The command center is the Task List where I often use
the automatic linking to "related email" and and reminder email to
myself as a deadline is about to come up. For each job I type down
short notes about the project, stuff that would be just impossible to
remember (thanks to Google I often know better than all those editors
in chief's out there what they actually did order from me). Then I use
the Calendar a lot - and I set my Mac's iCal to subscribe to the
Coogle Calender, meaning whatever I post into a private or public
Google calendar will also show up on my computers and iPhone's local
calendars. A particular Google Calendar's RSS stream subscription can
also be used at a web site to display tour dates or similar as part of
a nice wordpress design. For documents I work on together with
colleges I use the Google Documents function; it has proven a good way
to work out texts when applying for grants targeting international
music touring collaborations. Bottom line is I can't recommend Google
too much. Yes, the company is close to omni potent these days but if
they should turn evil you could just switch and use something else.

Per