Re: PLEASE EDIT YOUR REPLIES! 8 Daily Digests today

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 8:04 PM, Petri Lahtinen <aikuinen@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm having this kind of filter right now.
Doesnt work, messages stay in the inbox.
I have folder called "LOOPPAAJAT"

Well blow me down with a feather, he´s right! The skip inbox command in a filter doesn't work! HA HA..

I never use it, I think it appearing in the inbox ensures that I can review if I want to read it or not. For a while I didnt want to read LD as I was too busy so I simply selected my label and hit delete all.. I could have archived all instead... but Im old skool... I use delete!

In my experience, filters that filter mails into folders only ensures that I never read them, and in the case of a mailing list I might as well unsub.

Jeez... we have this fucking conversation every few months.. Im sick of people who dont use Gmail... get a fucking life loooozzzzers!!! Stay with the pulse dudes.. keep up or ship out..!  And to those conspiracy big bruvver theorists... if you think the internet is a anarchic playground full of sixties berkley students making politico cyber-zines, you are sadly mistaken... this is mainstream BIG BIZ, if you dont like looking at advertising (I dont) close your eyes.. cos there aint nowhere in the world thats Spam Free... OH...! and to you LD NEWBies.. THIS IS IRONY OK??? So shut up and dont even think about replying to this asshole.. its a fucking JOKE OK???

OT...ish... Did you know that there is nowhere in Mexico that you cannot see the CocaCola sign? (again a pinch of salt here please) I have tested this... If you drive in Mexico, you see the Coke logo painted, yes painted everywhere... Its quite nice actually, to see a real painted advert (they just painted over the last one in Norway.. huge fuss, it was a 1920´s cigarette advert.. so cigarettes.. you know.. bad for you... culture.. fuck that.. anyway.. I digress) Well I asked about it, and apparently (myth probably) CocaCola  will BUY YOU THE PAINT, if you paint their logo... lots of rural cottages need a lick of paint so people take them up on it at no cost to themselves... apart from a bit a bad sun burn I imagine.. Dunno if its true, but I was carefull to check..
"Wait.. where the coke sign?..(scans view) Ahh there it is over there" On motorway... there gos a coke sign... now wheres the next?.. almost cant see the previous one ... wait a moment.. here comes a new one...
Christ.. what a ramble.. Ill shut up... anyone would think I was ON coke... of the south American variety...

Mark

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com