Re: Re: PLEASE EDIT YOUR REPLIES! 8 Daily Digests today

I appreciate the suggestion for using G-mail as a sorter of emails.
It has been suggested several times when this issue comes up over and
over.    I also have my own issues with Google and the ways they, and
others
like Yahoo treat privacy, so I just don't want to use it.    It's fine
if others of you do.

Personally,  I want a daily digest that I can quickly peruse the topics
lists and decide,
day by day, thread by thread, what to read.

The daily digest was created for a reason and I'm just asking people to
please
respect the people who still use it to read the posts on this list, whether
they use the digest or not.

It's just a common courtesy to quickly edit your replies.

Thanks,    Rick