Re: Mobius Script help please?

Il giorno 02/feb/2011, alle ore 23:56, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> ha scritto:

OK, what about a pan that lasts for 8 bars then...

Not exactly what you're looking for, Mark, but I'd suggest you to give a check to the "Quadrapan" plugin (don't remember the company's name right now).
It lets you set time signatures and speed of the pan effect even for a 4 dimensional audio speaker system.
Not so CPU demanding.
In my set up I use 8 istance of it- one for each mobius track- with different settings related to the 8th setting of each track.
In bidule I have a set up where the quadrapan works with no pan at all, it just "ping pong" the loop from 1L (wich is connected to the output) to 3L (wich is NOT connected to the out). This way you can generate smooth crescendo or diminuendo of your looped track: very orchestral effect if you combine 2 or 3 tracks with different settings on each quadrapan istance.

.. and what about my second question Per? Do you for example manage to use your pedals for one thing, secondary feedback at one point, and something else, pitching for example at another point... how could I do that?

I'm quite sure you can do that changing "midi configuration".
You can set up a script that - on each press- rounds trough different midi config.

Preset, set-up, midi configuration are unevalueted options that mobius offers.
For my pre-composed music, I find very useful having different setups, both for the looper and the midi config.: each with the name of THAT piece.
It seems that no-one use it...

-f

They run all the time. Not just during the execution of the particular
command lines of the script but constantly until you turn off the
script. One global script I tried a while back always started running
when Mobius was launched so in order to use it I had to start every
session by turning off that script - or my Record command would not
work.

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com