Re: inexpensive synth

Title: Re: inexpensive synth
Holy shit! Now a cronie put a boot up my rear end! Ouch!

--- On Thu, 2/3/11, Dustbunnies <mech@m3ch.net> wrote:

From: Dustbunnies <mech@m3ch.net>
Subject: Re: inexpensive synth
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 8:09 PM

On 2/4/11 8:52 AM, "Paul Richards" <paulrichard_rocks@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Man, this guy is MEAN! Can't even express an opinion here without someone jumping on ones nuts! Hehehe....

Paul,

Sincerely hoping that the “Hehehe....” at the end of your post means that it’s entirely tongue-in-cheek.

Otherwise, I’m sure you’ve been around here long enough to know that Rainer isn’t posting this in any sort of mean-spirited way — it’s merely his style to be completely accurate and truthful in his facts, which is not a bad thing in anyone’s eyes.  Sometimes he can come off as a bit too, er, straightforward (some would say “blunt”) in the presentation of his data.  However, I’ve *never* seen him post anything in a way that was deliberately hurtful to the person who made the original query.  That’s merely his style.  He’s always ready to give helpful information where it’s needed and, frankly, is one of the most knowledgeable and forthcoming resources on here.

‘Course, I think you’re already aware of all that.  However, if there’s anyone new to the list reading this, don’t want them to get the wrong impression early in the game.

        --m.