Re: cables

I have yet to use these guys but they have come highly recommended, though a bit pricey, plus there is a bunch of excellent info on their site debunking many common myths about cables and selling points such as "oxygen free". These are hand assembled in Darwin, California, which one must Google Earth to fully appreciate how far in the middle of nowhere they are, right outside the boundaries of Death Valley to be exact,   hence the name, http://www.deathvalleycablecompany.com/ they have premade stuff but will custom make any lengths you want. If I didn't shuffle my pedals around so much I'd probably go in this direction as the George L's stuff is solderless and will pull from time to time.
Bill