Re: SoftStep vs 1010

after all of this chat, I still think my next controller will be a
Soft Step, I talked to one of their sales guys today and they are
starting to offer it with some pre-loaded command templates so one
doesn't necessarily need to take on a new learning curve  to get up
and running quickly. It  will also work for hardware d dinosaurs like
moi' though that may be old news.. I doubt I will be trying to trigger
it with Doc Martens but my Gordius  also requires proper flat soled
looping shoes so i'm not afraid of a light touch. Also because of its
size i could see using it in conjunction with my gordius for an
expanded number of available preset options without having to bank up
or down, now beads of sweat or beginning to form on my
Bill