Re: Soft Step real feedback please

Sorry for being coy Bill, I guess you are late to the party if you
dont know, but for most people, the software totally sucks, its buggy,
huge in memory and cpu requirements, not particularly hard to get to
grips with, quite user friendly really, the main selling point of it
being " a controller for you feet" with XY directions and what-not,
just aint true..
its not possible to control ANYTHING other than sudden uncontrolled CC
leaps... the pedals are NOT magical surfaces that react subtly to tiny
muscular movements, frankly the design fault is mostly one in you feet
than the pedal, you can use yer size 10s like a mouse!

But for me, hence my comment, its the feel of the pedals themselves
that meant that it had to go back, THEY DONT CLICK.. at all, I never
knew it before (always having had pedals that click) but I need a
click!!! I couldnt rest my feet on the top of the pedal, without
triggering it, if I reduced the sensitivity (oh yes you can adjust
EVERYTHING) then I could stamp on it and it wouldn't change... so
there I was with my foot hovering in mid air... cramp set in!

Im sure all the software issues will be fixed, the lack of click wont,
so... I repeat... try yer foot on one.. you might not like it.. I
didnt!

Mark

--
mark francombe