Re: What is the absolutely smallest drum-machine EVER!

On 2/10/11 3:50 PM, "mark francombe" <markfrancombe@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10 Feb 2011, at 03:54, Dustbunnies <mech@m3ch.net> wrote:
>
>> Finally, (leading question here:) does it absolutely have to be done
>with
>> MIDI Notes?  Is there any chance you could get the same effect control
>by
>> programming a CC
>
> Ah... Maybe. But us that gonna make the search on a box any easier?

Found this the other day; don't know if this would work, Molten Midi 2 from
Molten Voltage:

    http://moltenvoltage.com/molten_midi_2.html

About the size of a standard MXR pedal, I think.

It sends a sequenced set of command values which can be pre-programmed.
It's designed to work with the Digitech Whammy pedal, but I did a little
digging and I think it's merely sending CC#11 values.

Also, the guy who makes these goes on about 'custom work' in a couple
places.  If you need something other than CC#11, you might be able to talk
him into making a minor modification or two (perhaps even MIDI Notes).

Just a thought....

        --m.