Re: Soft Step real feedback please

I definitely need that visual feedback and I actually like now that I can
get all the info I need from the display on the softstep instead of
looking at the computer. If I'm not glancing at the softstep then I'm
probably looking down at my bow anyway:) Ima bow gazer. I don't have
experience doing shows so I hadn't even thought that I'd need to work the
controller without looking. I guess I'll find out if thats a negative once
I start doing my first shows in April.

That is a big plus for the 1010 if you can work it blind. It would be
extremely impressive if someone can flawlessly operate the SS w/o a click
or the visual feedback.