Re: OT - Premonition Factory - The Sense Of Time [new release]

right on baby!
my next release,wow good question;-)
i will be recording a new CD with my latin band soon,there has been
many requests when we play live and is time to record a new one
and after that ill concentrate on this stuff,but maybe we can
colaborate in between brosky!
cheers
Luis