Re: The State of Boss Looping

On Feb 14, 2011, at 4:27 AM, "Buzap Buzap" <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:

> This year's contest sounds much more mature...

It was cool, I was recovering from shoulder surgery when at NAMM and the
venue was packed so I told them I was a reporter for a looping discussion
list so we sat in the VIP, so I guess I should report, but kinda did
already.

Shlomo killed it, pushing rc50 button with hands, was still bleeding next
day from cut from slamming the pedal

Violin guy awesome, but songs were limited to five mins and he had several
transitions that didnt seem normal.

Singer chick was awesome, never looked down once.

Japanese girl funny as hell and quite complicated looping. Dont think she
understood enuf english to know if she even won.

Beatboxer with five mics a disaster, two or three mishaps, start overs.

First guy with bug setup played basically a rock piece, very nice.

Dubfx did demo and killed it, also freaked when mc called him a dj.

Ok, feel less guilty now lol

Andy o