Re: What is the absolutely Per?

I too think that Xavier should be doing what HE thinks is best for
future development of the pedal. Im sure he has the best overview of
what ALL his users need. Im sure there is virtual screaming for a mac
editor.

Im not sure either that the solution we have figured out is quite what
I had in mind, although it does open up lots of possibilities... I
really want to just set a series of commands to be played in synch
with my loopers, and this seems very EDP specific, basing it, as it
does on those rather obscure midi notes that are send on bar and beat.
If thats the only way, then OK.. but maybe it needs some more thought.

...and Per, the midi choking you describe is surely only apparent on a
per-channel basis (that was per-channel, not Per´s channel BTW) If you
were sending a different type of message on another channel, do you
think this would exist? Certainly when recording pitch bend info, you
can send waaay too much midi to be recorded properly on one channel.
Im not sure I have noticed OTHER channels content being affected by
this.. not sure tho... you may be right...

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com