Re: Audio to midi

I've actually had good luck with the existing audio=>midi plugin in
bidule...under "Groups" => "Hansje" => "guitar-to-midi-too" has worked
pretty consistently for all kinds of audio going through and giving me
midi-out to drive Alchemy or Kontakt. Can't remember exactly where I
found it now; probably was on the bidule forum, which is always worth
checking. BTW, that's getting used on a puny little Dell MINI 9
Hackintosh netbook runnning OS X 10.5+

Best,

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin