Re: OT:Scaling inside Bidule:

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 6:44 PM, Dennis Moser <sinsofmachaut@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Maybe not as fast, but once you create the group, it can be saved for
> re-use later and even shared

Right. The last three days I have gone through all my old Bidule
projects since six years back! Good thing with Bidule is that you keep
all old Groups you have used inside the Group folder. Every time it is
upgrade time I drop the new Groups into the old folder with the "do
not replace all" to be sure customized groups will follow into the
future.

Per